You have prepared a breakfast menu this morning? Patty melt could be an option. Let's see how easy to make!
Patty melt or some sort of sandwich bread containing bread, cheese, and onions baked a menu that can be served with the burger. To make a patty melt is not difficult. Following these simple steps make a patty melt, as reported by WikiHow:
Step 1: Sauteed Onions
- The first thing you should do is cut the onion like a ring. One quarter onion patty melt need to put in it.
- Heat the butter in a skillet and then enter the onion that has been cut into pieces. Besides butter, you can also use olive oil for sauteing onions.
- Saute until lightly browned onions or approximately 10 minutes.
Step 2: Create Patty
- In a single patty melt, you need approximately 113 grams of ground beef.
- After the prepared ground beef, add salt, pepper, and you can add another mixture to the sauce to taste like ground beef and mix well.
- After the beef and seasonings blended, shape ground beef as meat burgers.
- Heat a pan with butter or oil for grilling ground beef that has been shaped like bacon burger (patty).
- Once the skillet is enough heat, input patty and wait until the bottom of the patty into a crisp or if it were let stand two minutes. After that, behind the patty and do the same thing on the other patty.
Step 3: Bake Patty Melt
- Heat a pan with butter or oil that has been cleaned before.
- While waiting for a hot skillet, make a sandwich consisting of bread, two slices of cheese, meat patty that had been made, and sauteed onions that have been previously.
- Enter the sandwich into the pan that has been hot. Let stand until the bottom of the sandwich brown.
- After that, behind sandwiches and do the same thing. If the sandwich has actually had a perfect brown and the cheese into melted, you can lift it and melted patty ready to be served.