The benefits of eating carrots are most often heard is to nourish the eye. This is because the content of vitamin A, which is owned by carrots. So with frequent consumption of carrot juice, in addition to getting the freshness you will also benefit from a wide variety of content that is owned by carrots. To make carrot juice you can follow the steps on how to create a healthy carrot juice following.
1. 4 carrots are still fresh
2. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
3. Honey / sweetened condensed milk
4. Water mature
5. Ice cubes that have been shaved
How To Make:
- Wash the carrots with running water until clean.
- No need to peel a carrot, it's just that need to be removed is the base of the green carrot.
- Cut the carrots into small pieces for easy delicate moment in the blender.
- Put the carrot pieces in a blender.
- Add the lemon juice that we have prepared.
- Add the water.
- Add the ice cubes that have been shaved.
- Blenderlah all ingredients until smooth before.
- Add the honey / sweetened condensed milk as a sweetener.
- If it is too thick carrot juice, you can add more water, then blend until well blended.
- Pour into a glass of carrot juice and use a strainer when pouring to filter the waste-of carrots.
- Carrot juice has been finished and ready to be served in the middle of your beloved family.
Enjoy, have a nice day