Not only delicious sweet corn processed into sour vegetable or other fry vegetables. If you do not like the sauce, try the recipe of Sweet Corn with Chicken Paprika from Chef Lucky Andreono following could be an alternative to provide a dish for you and the family.
How to make it practical, and you also can practice at home without requiring a lot of food ingredients. One sweet corn for a variety of recipes.
- Chicken Paprika
- Canned sweet corn (Sweet corn kernels)
- Quail eggs
- Chili sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Pepper to taste
How to make:
- Cut the peppers that have been fried chicken cut into small cubes.
- Prepare the salad ingredients (sweet corn, tomatoes, leeks, shallots), then mixed and added to the tomato sauce, chili sauce, chicken paprika along with salt and pepper.
- Stir all the ingredients above.
- Put in a serving bowl and break the quail egg on it and enter it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Dish servings: 1-2 people